I wanted to take a moment and update everyone regarding two specific Blog Guideline updates as it pertains to my blog, gregorykmorris.com.
- First, I will post at least once a week. Sometimes there will be more posts, but I will always do my very best to post on Thursday of each week. In the past, I haven’t done a good job of this, but beginning today, I will do better.
I am looking for guest posts. If you’re interested in writing a guest post on gregorykmorris.com, please click here to email me. Here are a few things to remember regarding guest posts:
- Please stick to one of the following topics
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
Guest Posts Guidelines
- Guest posts cannot be sales oriented (i.e., selling a product of your own or someone else’s). Please note: if you are interested in advertising on gregorykmorris.com, we have opportunities for this. Please contact us for more information regarding advertising here.
- The post should be original. It should not have been previously published anywhere else.
- You will not publish the post anywhere else including your own blog or website. However, you can post a brief summary and a link to the blog posts on your own blog/website.
- Your posts should be between 500 and 800 words.
- Once your post is received by gregorykmorris.com it will be edited by someone on our team. In all likelihood, any changes will be minor. Once edited, the post will be emailed back to you for approval.
- In some cases, I may provide a brief introduction or conclusion to your post. I will always make it clear which comments are mine.
- Once your posts satisfies all of the guidelines outlined above:
- You may email it to me for consideration. I will typically resound in 7-10 days.
- Please include your blog address, your Twitter address and your Facebook address. Also, please include a brief 2-4 sentence summary bio.
- Please either (a) include the post in the body of the email or (b) as an attachment in Rich Text Format only (i.e. Notepad or TextEdit)
- The submission of a post does not guarantee that it will be published here. If not published of course, you are free to use the post as you wish.
My goal with gregorykmorris.com is to add value to my readers. I know there are many out there who can help me accomplish that goal and I’d love to receive a guest post from you. I hope to hear from you soon.